BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa R.
Tewksbury, MA
Perfect t snack to pair with a sandwich or grilled cheese. A summer favorite in our house.
Jennifer H.
Love love love these chips the flavor is amazing n yummy every time i see these i must have
Jennifer M.
Yucaipa, CA
My favorite sandwich shop always have these and I always grab a bag to go with my sandwich
katie w.
Ironwood, MI
Never tried any sun chips I didn't like but the fench onion are for sure my favorite kind!
Kelly M.
Graham, NC
The flavor in these chips are delicious. My go too snack. Always in stock and easy to spot
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
The best chips for summer picnics! Very light and the perfect crunch to go with sandwiches
Jessica H.
I love how sun chips can be healthy and delicious at the same time ! These get addicting !
Cristina R.
Las Sun chips son ricas. El sabor a french onion es delicioso. Honestamente las recomiendo.
Courtney B.
Gainesville, GA
Love sunchips! You can eat w/ or w/o dip. They are so much less greasy than regular chips.
Minerva R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Sun chips french onion love them! everything on them is good, the taste, the smell amazing
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?