BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Always crunchy, flavor and satisfying with out as much of the guilt as a regular potato chip!
Laura P.
Katy, TX
Oh my gosh these chips are to die for. I eat them regularly and will never get tired of them.
Rita R.
Salida, CA
Can't go wrong with sun chips. One of my favorites! They've got the best tasting chops ever!!
Mia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love SunChips. They help as a great alternative for me from lays, I am so addicted to lays.
Deshea S.
Las Vegas, NV
my favorite snack, I can't resist these. I have to get these whenever I'm in the chip isle :)
Angelina S.
Gresham, OR
Really good. I really like them and I honestly think that they are the more healthier chips.
Yaritza V.
Long Beach, CA
FAVORITE!! I love these chips soo much. So scrumptious and delicious. Very addictive flavor.
Amanda M.
Yucaipa, CA
These and the cheese flavor are my favorite. Love that its multigrain and they are very tasty
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Sun chips are really yummy and I would get them when subway would have them with their meals.
Brooke S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sun Chips are delicious and addictive. They seem to be a healthier option than potato chips.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?