BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan T.
La Crescenta, CA
These chips are pretty good. I’d probably purchase them again, because they’re a great snack!(:
Kathleen S.
Phoenix, AZ
Delicious and I don't have to feel guilty for eating them! Definitely one of my favorite chips.
Ben C.
San Francisco, CA
French Onion has been my favorite flavor ever since I was a kid. 25 and still munchin on them.
Melony L.
Yummy yummy yummy!!! I love these chips! So does my son! We eat them more then any other chip!
Leica D.
Naples
I’ll eat this flavor if I do t see the harvest cheddar. But it’s not my go to nor my favorite.
alexandra E.
Waterbury , CT
Really good chips. Sometimes they even feel too healthy to consider a cheat snack. Great flavor
Kimberly D.
My favorite flavor chips! Every time I see it I have to buy it! Amazing and worth every penny!
Gabrielle B.
Roseville, MI
SunChips are my favorite. Made with whole grain and different flavors French onion is the best.
Rachelle D.
Nashville, TN
Good snack, healthier option. Can be crunchier in texture though but overall it's a yummy snack
Danielle Z.
Loveeeee these. I never get sick of them. Thwy are soooo good and sooo addicting. Cant go wrong
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?