BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Callie G.
Walmart does not carry these chips! My favorite chip plus a great snack that is not too unhealthy
Leica D.
Naples
I’ll eat this flavor if I do t see the harvest cheddar. But it’s not my go to nor my favorite.
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
Love sun chips they are delicious and best to take for snacks and lunch when you are in a rush
Ben C.
San Francisco, CA
French Onion has been my favorite flavor ever since I was a kid. 25 and still munchin on them.
Amanda L.
Tifton, GA
This product gets much rave! I love these, it cures my chip craving without feeling as guilty!
Emily L.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love these chips. They're delicious and super affordable and great with some dip.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
This snack is different than most. It's healthy, tasty & isn't too harsh on your bank account.
Jacinta M.
Manchester, NH
So delicious. I always forget how much I like these. Perfect alternative to basic potato chips.
Kimberly D.
My favorite flavor chips! Every time I see it I have to buy it! Amazing and worth every penny!
Trang N.
Metairie, LA
An old time favorite. Great snack away from the traditional potato chips! The flavor is amazing
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?