BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Vanessa G.
hanford, ca
Oh my gosh ever sense my childhood I have always loved SunChips!  Now my daughters are obsessed!! These are a healthy alternative not like the other greasy potato chips! They taste so natural and grainy which I love! I recommend eating this with a sandwich or sub sandwich. Delicious!
Melanie B.
Herriman, UT
I have loved sun chips since I was a little girl. My mothers favorite flavor was the French onion and she would share them with me growing up. I have grown to love all the varieties of flavors offered and I buy them and eat them regularly. I only wish the bags were a little bigger
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
In high school I would eat a bag of these sun chips everyday. Although it would make my breathe smell horrible, I loved that taste and didn't really care at that point. Usually I don't like the french onion last in foods, but i do with these chips. Will continue to eat for sure.
Jenna V.
Minneapolis, MN
French Onion Sunchips have been among my all-time favorite chips since I was a kid. i can't get enough of the flavor and multigrain crunch. My mom and I used to take Sunchips on every picnic and bike ride we went on! Highly recommend. They make a delicious addition to a sandwich.
Elizabeth W.
Delicious!! The flavor of these is just incredible for onion lovers like myself. I purchase these at Stater Brothers. I do wish these were vegan, however. I feel they would easily be able to alter the ingredients to make these vegan. Otherwise, these are some of my favorite chips!
Faith W.
Chambersburg, PA
Definitely one of my favorite chip snacks and has been for many years. Has a fantastic flavor and texture. They are so good they are difficult to put down. They are a great value and well worth the buy. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a fantastic chip.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I love sunchips but the french onion is the best. The flavor is so good. They taste like its good for you :)  i buy from walmart. these are a good snack. my kids and i usually reach for these when we want a good chip. i would recommend to others and i will continue to buy.
Jordyn K.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
The sour cream and onion flavor is one of my fav chips to snack on. Not only do they taste great, but they are also a lot better for you than greasy potato chips. It's a perfect light snack to have throughout the day or to take on the beach. Overall pretty good, and a healthier alternative to the usual processed chips.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
These are a great way to experience chips but be healthy! They are so great and crispy! I give my kids these and these only! Made perfect to the crisp! The flavor is bright and strong! They are cheap and can be found at almost every store! A great buy and a bag filled with happiness!
Elsie C.
My favorite chips in the whole world! Defidently the greatest thing to get after a weekend of backpacking. They are a crowd favorite at my house and we lucky if they last an hour. Can't get enough! Everyone should try these because if you haven't you are totally missing out!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart