BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Caroline M.
anderson
Love anything French onion and I love sunchips. They are filling but seem healthy. Highly recommend
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
I love these chips. They taste good and I don't feel like a pig eating them. My go to beach snack.
Annie S.
They taste wonderful and you can never go wrong with these. For the most part they are affordable.
Sadie H.
Newark, DE
Great flavor. Healthier option. Can be paired with anything. Has good seasoning. Love the texture.
Carla J.
These are my favorite chips! They taste so good and better for you than regular chips. I love them!
Zanab C.
stratford
Delicious!! Love them. One of my favs. Taste great! Great value. Always buy my snacks from Walmart.
Nick G.
Hartville
I like them more then most sour cream an onion. Flavor isn’t over powering or to salty if you will.
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Ashlie A.
Kids love them and they taste great. Quick treat when on the go or pack them into the lunch box.
Courtney F.
Kalispell, MT
We love sun chips in our house! Great flavors and chips that actually do contain essential grains
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?