BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sadie H.
Newark, DE
Great flavor. Healthier option. Can be paired with anything. Has good seasoning. Love the texture.
Jerry W.
Catlettsburg
I very flavorful healthy snack option, full of flavor and very feeling enjoyed by the whole family
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best chips ever. Don’t think I would buy any other ones than these have been eating them for years!
Nick G.
Hartville
I like them more then most sour cream an onion. Flavor isn’t over powering or to salty if you will.
Courtney F.
Kalispell, MT
We love sun chips in our house! Great flavors and chips that actually do contain essential grains
Kayla U.
I really enjoy this flavor of Sun chips and tend to eat too many and make myself sick off of them
Ashlie A.
Kids love them and they taste great. Quick treat when on the go or pack them into the lunch box.
Karen C.
I love me some sun chip. Essex this flavor. So yummy and delicious. I feel healthy eating it haha
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
I love any variety of Sun Chips. They are so good and worth the money spent. Nice healthy snack.
Adele H.
My favorite! These chips are so good, great taste and awesome price! I definitely recommend them
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?