BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Ashley 🦋.
Kissimmee , FL
My favorite chips ever. My kids love them. Can never get enough. And great price. Will continue to buy.
Amber j.
Covington, GA
I love all the flavors of sun chips! This is my second favorite one. I'm not a big fan of plain though.
Christie S.
Warsaw, IN
Love sunchips!!! Love the whole grain and the fact that I can get some fiber! My favorite brand by far!
Johana O.
West Palm Bch, FL
These are actually really good. But my fab is the original flavor. I totally recommend this one though.
Sabrina M.
Phoenix , AZ
By far my favorite chips ever. They aren't to healthy but they aren't to greasy like some other chips.
Zahra A.
Dearborn, MI
I love Sun chips..They are so light and full of flavor. I think they are far better than the lays chips
Soleil O.
Belleville , NJ
Delicious I'm not a lover of chips but this one are the diggidi bomb i love them i will buy tons of this
Katherine S.
Winder , GA
These are really good chips! They taste amazing and they are affordable! And can be found in any store.
Evan L.
Grants Pass, OR
Our favorite chips to buy! I can finish a bag off in one sitting. They are so crisp and full of flavor
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
My second Favorite flavor or SunChips! French Onion , Yum! These are so good with onion dip and salsa!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back