BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
derwin a.
Rayne, LA
Healthy and tasty grain chips .. and perfect flavor.and perfect texture.. i would love to buy these chips.
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these!!! They are so satisfying. Wearing them with a sandwich and soda make them a perfect side item
Isabella D.
Mississippi
Sun chips are awesome and good with pretty much every dip out there!! Love this flavor and all the flavors
shaleitra s.
One of my top favorite brand of chips and i dnt even have a favorite chip/food. Great taste, cheap price.
Savannah L.
Marina, CA
Sun chips are so healthy for you and with all the flavors they have they are a great choice, super tasty!
Abby 💖.
Leesburg
These chips just so happen to not be my favorite flavor, but I absolutely would recommend them to anyone.
sheyla c.
san ysidro
Besides that they are really healthy they are really tasty and those two things paired up are the best ..
Brittany C.
Delicious. I have been buying these for years and will continue to buy them in the future! So flavorful!!
Melissa A.
Turlock, CA
My whole family loves these. Whenever we get a variety pack, the French onion are the first to disappear!
Ria S.
Who doesn't like French onion flavor? Amazing with sandwiches or alone, not as heavy as other chips too.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart