BY SUNCHIPS®

• These or Pringles sour cream and onion??4 Answers
  • Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
Jacky B.
My go to chip when I'm craving something slightly snacky. They are the perfect amount of crunchy and tangy.
Jasmine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love French onion SunChips, so good and healthy. My favorite type of chips. I literally love all SunChips
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
One of my favorite chips. Non greasy. Not hard. Good flavor. I can sit down and eat a while bag. Delicious
Stefania R.
Amazing flavor and spice. I love this flavor and they're super crunchy. This is one of my favorite flavors!
Drake H.
Best alternative chip from originally potatoes chips. My personal favorite among the sour creams and onion.
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I love these. They’re so damn great. Guilt free snack that tastes amazing. I swear. My son loves them too.
Angie K.
The flavor and texture of these chips are incredible. They have a good crunch and are some of my favorites!
Raven T.
Victoria, TX
These are so healthy and so flavorful. I can eat them all dat long I swear lol I always get these at subway
Vanessa G.
hanford, ca
THESE ARE SOOOO YUMMY! MY KIDS AND I LOVE THESE! There so delish and a lot healthier than other chips. Num!
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
Love to eat these from time to time, they are so good and I especially love them with the French onion dip.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Danielle R.
Milwaukee
These or Pringles sour cream and onion??