BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Ciera H.
Favorite flavor of SunChips! Good for a little snack through out the day. They make my mouth dry though.
Samantha G.
Old Bridge, NJ
Love love love sun chips! Not only are they healthier but they taste great and are a great quick snack !
Abby 💖.
Leesburg
These chips just so happen to not be my favorite flavor, but I absolutely would recommend them to anyone.
Emma A.
Dale
These are wonderful products with a great taste. These are worth every penny and I will buy them again!!!
shaleitra s.
One of my top favorite brand of chips and i dnt even have a favorite chip/food. Great taste, cheap price.
Cari L.
I love these chips! These are my absolute favorite! They come in different flavors and they are awesome.
Andrea M.
Toledo
I’m not usually a fan of sour cream and onion but these are not an overwhelming flavor. It’s very subtle.
Anna T.
I wish they had more of that tangy onion garlic flavor. Not as good as the other chips of the same flavor
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
This is a great chip for dipping! Awesome for dipping in soups and chip dips. Goes great with sandwiches!
member-9246c
Sun chips are a great snack! You can't go wrong with any of the flavors. I would recommend this product.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back