BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laura H.
New Orleans, LA
These chips have a wonderful flavor. I like all the sunchips flavors, but this is one of my favorites.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
My favorite go to chips! They're healthier than most of chips so I don't feel guilty from eating them.
Amanda M.
I think they have great flavor to them and are a healthier alternative for snacking, than potato chips.
Francisco E.
Port Arthur, TX
Great to snack on. They have an amazing taste without overpowering your taste buds. Great pantry snack
Hannah P.
My favorite flavor of sun chips always delicious and crispy and satisfying would purchase all the time
Aisha O.
I like this chips.its my favorite favors I love eating chips while watching tv lol. Netflix and chill..
Michelle B.
Jonesboro
Light and very tastey. Healthy alternative to regular chips. Not greasy. Was very happy with the taste
Kaylie H.
Hixson, TN
SunChips® French Onion my favorite flavors and snack. Love them, very good
Claudia T.
These are my favorite chips!! they are hard to find a lot of the time. but are so worth the looking for
Jordan H.
French onion is a great flavor! The garden salsa is the best but this flavor is super close behind it
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?