BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Savannah K.
Summerville
I love this flavor and I love that these are a healthier alternative to snacking! They are so delicious!
Amanda A.
Brentwood, CA
I love these, my kids love these. Crispy and great flavor. Always a first choice in the chip department.
Tiffany N.
Absolute favorite chips. I was so excited when the came out with family sized bags. They are affordable.
shaleitra s.
One of my top favorite brand of chips and i dnt even have a favorite chip/food. Great taste, cheap price.
Amy D.
Great crunch and lots of flavor. Great lower calorie snack but can have a fake taste. Great for snacking.
sheyla c.
Bonita, CA
Besides that they are really healthy they are really tasty and those two things paired up are the best ..
Lynnicka R.
Lehi, UT
They are super healthy and they taste so good. Id choose these over lays and other types of chips anyday.
Natalie D.
Tuscaloosa , Al
Great healthy snack for the kids! Tasty, flavorful and healthy! Can you say winning?! Purchased at Target
Kia W.
This is definitely the best flavor of these chips. And they are so addicting just like every other chip.
Denyse H.
The best sun chips out there! Great flavor and priced just right. The small bags are the perfect portion.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?