BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Jocelyn K.
These are soooo good! This is my favorite flavor. I do need to warn you that you will need a mint after.
Jason S.
San Antonio
My favorite snack time indulgent. Loved they r always flavorful, not greasy and can't just have just one.
Emma A.
Dale
These are wonderful products with a great taste. These are worth every penny and I will buy them again!!!
Savannah K.
Summerville
I love this flavor and I love that these are a healthier alternative to snacking! They are so delicious!
Tiffany N.
Absolute favorite chips. I was so excited when the came out with family sized bags. They are affordable.
shaleitra s.
One of my top favorite brand of chips and i dnt even have a favorite chip/food. Great taste, cheap price.
Amanda A.
Brentwood, CA
I love these, my kids love these. Crispy and great flavor. Always a first choice in the chip department.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
French onion sun chips remind me of the sour cream and onion pringles, both are well balanced and tasty.
member-9246c
Sun chips are a great snack! You can't go wrong with any of the flavors. I would recommend this product.
kayla s.
Cortland, OH
I absolutely love SunChips however I don't think that the French onion will ever beat the cheddar flavor
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?