BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Omayra S.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite sun chips, been eating these chips for yrs and still not tired of them. Love love love
Vanessa G.
hanford, ca
THESE ARE SOOOO YUMMY! MY KIDS AND I LOVE THESE! There so delish and a lot healthier than other chips. Num!
Sierra B.
Greenville, KY
My favorite flavor of sunchips hands down i love everything about these and how little calories are in them
Rachel W.
Harrison
Aside from the garden vegetable flavor, these are my favorite. I love the taste and texture of these chips.
A classic is the only way I know how to describe these. Tastes great and never greats old or boring to me.
Kirstin R.
Tampa, FL
This is the best flavor of sunchip. These are super addicting and not as terrible for you as potato chips.
Chanler K.
This product is delicious! I can eat the whole bag! Can take this as a snack or when you get the munchies.
Candace J.
Connersville, IN
Love the French o ion flavor they got it perfect when making these! I love the whole grain taste they Have!
Abby 💖.
Leesburg
These chips just so happen to not be my favorite flavor, but I absolutely would recommend them to anyone.
Christina H.
San Diego, CA
So good with sandwiches! Light and crispy and delicious!! My go to bag of chips when I’m ordering a sub.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?