BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anna T.
I wish they had more of that tangy onion garlic flavor. Not as good as the other chips of the same flavor
Deborah C.
Salinas, CA
I'm not a fan of the orginal flavor but these on the other hand are very tasteful. I can recommend this.
Suzanne R.
Sunchips are one of my favorite snacks. They are very filling and the french onion flavor tastes so good!
Julie B.
manor
French onion sun chips are a gift from the Heavens. I could eat them all day and never regret it. So good
Emma A.
Dale
These are wonderful products with a great taste. These are worth every penny and I will buy them again!!!
Elisa L.
Chicago
Sour cream? Onion? Healthy? Sun chips brand? Sounds and taste perfect to me! I can eat these everyday 365
Ria S.
Who doesn't like French onion flavor? Amazing with sandwiches or alone, not as heavy as other chips too.
Jasmine L.
Los Angeles, CA
I buy this as a snack in school. Whoever loves onion flavor you'll love this! Really fulfilling and tasty
bianca l.
Reston
Out of all the French onion chips these are by far my favorite! Perfect crunch and the taste of freshness
kayla s.
Cortland, OH
I absolutely love SunChips however I don't think that the French onion will ever beat the cheddar flavor
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?