BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kate B.
Kenosha
These are some of the worst chips I have ever had. Do not recommend at all. Sunchips usually taste amazing, but they really messed up on these. Get other flavors of sunchips, but do not get these.
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
Me and my boyfriend often pick sun chip over any other brand for it healthy and wholesome taste. We love the French onion and harvest cheddar flavors. The price is beautiful for the amount you get!
Kelsea M.
I used to not like SunChips because I thought they tasted to grainy but after giving up most processed foods and trying these again I kinda fell back in love! The French onion is my favorite flavor it has a lot of taste!
Amelia N.
Orem , UT
These are so yummy. My only complaint is that it seems like the amount you get is WAY too little compared to other chip brands. But for the price I think that this could be overlooked. So yummy!
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
This is my favourite sunchips flavour. Its texture is crunchy and delicious. It feels like a healthy snack but honestly, it is chips at the end of the day. But the illusion you get of it being healthy is why some may go for it as a snack option
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I love everything about these tasty treasures! It’s as if you’d dipped the regular flavor into a French-onion dip, but without all the extra calories! Perfect for snacking, all day, every day!
Kelly B.
Stone Mountain, Ga
Sun Chips are my favorite chip. I feel like these are a more " healthy " chip and I feel better eating these then I would a greasy fried chip. The Taste is amazing and they're never expensive.
melanie M.
Oracle , AZ
Love these chips so much. They are the perfect snack. I bought these at Walmart. I can literally eat the whole bag in one sitting. I would recommend these to anyone that wants a healthy snack.
Roy C.
manhattan new york
Sun chips are one of my favorite chips to eat I have been eating these chips since I was a little kid I absolutely love this flavor and the harvest cheddar flavor there very affordable and u can get these at any supermarket
jalissa T.
Yonkers, NY
Yes sun chips french onion are the best they taste great it is very affordable and they are not dry when you are eating them. They are prefect for a snack and being  on the health side.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?