BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sierra B.
Greenville, KY
My favorite flavor of sunchips hands down i love everything about these and how little calories are in them
kari g.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the taste. The crunch. Not too greasy. My kids also love these. Also love these in low carbs. Yummy !!
Allora M.
Yummiest sun chips flavor. I love to have these at picnics and with my lunches. My whole family loves them.
Ashley K.
Mchenry, IL
Favorite flavor! These are perfect! Love the taste and the flavor isn't too strong, it's the perfect blend.
Tatia B.
Tumwater, WA
These are my favorite SunChips! Taste so good and are just the right amount of crispy. Good price as well.
Shaneice  R.
I like calling these the sandwich chip!!! I love having these at lunch with a sandwich. I totally recommend
Teeheenah  M.
Sacramento, Ca
Out of all the favors this is my favorite. I love sun chips. My family aren't too much into them like I am.
kadie p.
bronx
you should get those if you was a healthy snack. unfortunately this bag sells air and brings a lil of chips
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
This flavor seems to be hard to find anymore, at least stores around here, but it's hands down my favorite!
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
So much flavor!!!! Multi grain is a healthier alternative to regular chips but these don't sacrifice flavor
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?