BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
mua t.
Atlanta
I do not like these Sunchips. They have a really plain taste to it and the spice in it isnt tastful enough.
Lorin L.
Maryville, TN
Forever my go to bag of chips if they are available. So much flavor, so delicious! Always worth the price.
Candace L.
El paso, TX
I love French onion so I definitely had to give these a try. Very tasty the flavor is bold and a bit tangy.
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these!!! They are so satisfying. Wearing them with a sandwich and soda make them a perfect side item
Jacqueline D.
Los Angeles, CA
I have loved these babies for o we ten years!!!!! These are my first choice chips. They taste so delicious
Sarah O.
Fort Gay, WV
I’ve trie these once. Fell in love with them and haven’t been able to find them since. I’d love to buy more
King S.
Very flavorful and way healthier than regular chips. I hate the price but the taste is so good is worth it
Gabriela B.
Goldsboro, NC
Sun chips are always delicious! They are my favorite snack and they are pretty healthy as far as chips go.
Brittany P.
They taste great and are worth the side snack. I would definitely recommend if you like French onion stuff
Ashley B.
Sweetvalley
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I love this flavor so much my other favorite is the cheddar and the tomato. Such a good chip
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?