BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Sierra B.
Greenville, KY
My favorite flavor of sunchips hands down i love everything about these and how little calories are in them
Shaneice  R.
I like calling these the sandwich chip!!! I love having these at lunch with a sandwich. I totally recommend
A classic is the only way I know how to describe these. Tastes great and never greats old or boring to me.
Brittany P.
They taste great and are worth the side snack. I would definitely recommend if you like French onion stuff
Raven T.
Victoria, TX
These are so healthy and so flavorful. I can eat them all dat long I swear lol I always get these at subway
Kelsey O.
Sharpsburg, GA
The French Onion SunChips are the absolute best. My entire household loves them, they’re good for lunches.
Lynda L.
Horatio
Sunchips French Onion are great tasting. I especially like them with Tostitos medium cheese and salsa dip.
mua t.
Atlanta
I do not like these Sunchips. They have a really plain taste to it and the spice in it isnt tastful enough.
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
Super yummy flavor. Very good alternative for regular potatoe chips. Very healthy and addicting. Delicious.
Erin B.
Auburn, NY
Best chips ever! Healthy and you can never eat just one so I guess it's a good thing these are multi grain
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?