BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Dara S.
Trussville, AL
These are okay and maybe it's just a personal preference but I'm not a big fan of the onion flavor in these.
Lynn R.
These have a really good flavor. I feel like I am feeding my boys a little healthier chip than regular chips.
Charity M.
Tulsa
This is hands down my favorite flavor of sunchips. I use them for any kind of occasion or just a normal snack
Ebonie H.
Tampa, FL
Favorite favorite chips and the most healthy chips you could choose not so many calories and other things
Amber M.
Letts, IA
These taste better than most but not the best they are still grainy and what's with the shape of these chips
meagan c.
Love these chips. They aren't as bad for you as other chip, and the have a delicious taste. Highly addictive
Rae M.
Jacksonville
One of my favorite chips. Compared to any other sour cream and onion these ade definitely the best. Recommend
Nadia S.
Marietta
Sun chips are sooooo good. I love hoes it's a wavy chip full of flavor. Healthier that. The normal chip too.
Kyla H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so dang good. SunChips have always been a hit or miss for me, but the flavor on these are amazing.
Tiffany D.
flemington
Very flavorful! No greasy hands! Just a hands down better potato chip! Love them!! Definitely be buying more!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back