BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Desiree M.
My daughter really likes this flavor. As a mom, I like that these are a tad bit healthier than regular chips.
Monique F.
Mcallen, TX
My favourite right next to Garden Salsa! I love their oat-y, grain taste! My go to chips when at Subway haha
Amber M.
Letts, IA
These taste better than most but not the best they are still grainy and what's with the shape of these chips
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
Perfect crispy snack! Good tasting and good for you! I love sun chips! It's been a go to, since grade school.
Kyla H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so dang good. SunChips have always been a hit or miss for me, but the flavor on these are amazing.
Lynn R.
These have a really good flavor. I feel like I am feeding my boys a little healthier chip than regular chips.
Taylor H.
I eat these every day. Great flavor, not expensive, easy to chew. Healthier than other brands in my opinion.
Reina R.
Super super good these products, diariouse daily for home and Prats all families, for utincirios of others😙👍👌
member-4d314
Oh my gosh these chips are so freaking good. When I buy these chips they are usually gone in like 2 or 3 days
Elisa B.
Douglasville
Each choice of Sun Chips is a bag of crunchy burst if flavor. Always crunchy and good. Kids even loves them.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back