BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lisa B.
Cedartown
I loooove these chips! Great flavor, healthy, and groovy shape. Yes, I like the shaoe of the chip lol sue me
Melanie D.
Cash
Good flavor, healthier option over potato chips. My son's 2nd favorite flavor. Number 1 is the Salsa flavor.
Jessica S.
Fort Wayne
Love the flavor these have. These are great to satisfy your craving. One of my favorite flavors of sunchips.
Emily L.
Payson, UT
These are so yummy! Not too much flavor in one chip and are multi grain based which makes me want to eat them
Luis A.
Watsonville, CA
My go to chips in college. This chips are delicious and would buy again but haven’t seen them for some reason
Becky P.
A favorite since high school. Its a grain chip, not a typical potato chip. They are super good. All the time.
Christina G.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I like these, they have good flavor and are a little healthier then regular chips. Definitely will buy again
Jennifer A.
montrose, PA
A good snack that is healthy and very tasty treat to eat. Easy to carry and good for lunches for your family
Kyla H.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so dang good. SunChips have always been a hit or miss for me, but the flavor on these are amazing.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
I've enjoyed these for years! They're one of my go to snacks. Very tasty and prefect for on the go snacking.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?