BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
McKyna B.
Beebe, AR
SunChips will always be the bomb digity! I know I love everything but it’s rare I find something I don’t like
REBEKAH Y.
Palmetto, GA
best flavor. best crunch. best on sandwiches. best at 2 oclock in the morning. best all around. best choice!
Charity M.
Tulsa
This is hands down my favorite flavor of sunchips. I use them for any kind of occasion or just a normal snack
Lynn R.
These have a really good flavor. I feel like I am feeding my boys a little healthier chip than regular chips.
Simply M.
Orlando
I loveeeeeee these chips! They taste amazing and i can eat a whole bag by myself. I definitely will recommend
Tiffany D.
flemington
Very flavorful! No greasy hands! Just a hands down better potato chip! Love them!! Definitely be buying more!
Rae M.
Jacksonville
One of my favorite chips. Compared to any other sour cream and onion these ade definitely the best. Recommend
Elisa B.
Douglasville
Each choice of Sun Chips is a bag of crunchy burst if flavor. Always crunchy and good. Kids even loves them.
Kenia R.
Houston
Omg yeees I love this flavor better than lase delicious has all of the flavors and it strong it’s is healthy
ashley s.
Hands down the best chips on the market and the best varient of sour cream and onion. These are my weakness.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?