BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Tabitha D.
Shamokin, PA
These chips are light and crispy. They are full of flavor and are quite healthy for you. Make for q great snack.
Tashee💋 B.
One of my favorite snacks. The French onion are by far my favorite. These chips have such a great crunch to them.
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny
Love these chips, they are very crunchy and salty and is a great go when you are picking from all types of chips!
Erica D.
Tolleson
The best flavor! Sun chips are one of my most favorite chips ever. I could literally eat a whole big bag myself.
Amanda R.
My fiancé is obsessed with sun chips. He has to have French onion sun chips every single time we leave the store.
Olympia Z.
Flushing, NY
These has always been one of my favorite chips. Even though I’m positive they’ve changed the recipe, still great
Robin M.
Proctorville
This is my favorite flavor of SunChips. Kind of taste like sour cream and onion only with more of an onion taste.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
The French onion flavor in these is very strong. They're tasty and I bring them for pilot lucks and other events
Rachel H.
Monrovia, CA
This is my favorite go-to cup. It tastes absolutely delicious and is one of the healthier chip options out there
Autumn D.
Apple Valley
Love the flavor. The stinky breath afterwards kinda sucks but these are one of my favorite snacks! Love SunChips!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart