BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Kim E.
Grand Rapids, MI
My family really likes all of the sunchip flavors. I will say that this flavor does leave a less than nice odor for your breath. I recommend brushing shortly after eating as to not offend others lol.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
Man O man do I love me some Sun chips!! They make them in so many different flavors and I literally like all of them! There whole grain and a healthier choice of chip. There just all around great! ☀☀
Christina S.
Love Sun Chips flavors are amazing love the cheddar and sour cream my kids love them I love them my husband loves them we don't buy him very often because it's harder to find them they are amazing
Liana G.
Gilroy, CA
I’m not much for non spicy chips but these are definitely one of my favorite non spicy chips. They come with many different flavors which is great to have. I usually always have these around the house for snacks or school lunches
Kate B.
Kenosha
These are some of the worst chips I have ever had. Do not recommend at all. Sunchips usually taste amazing, but they really messed up on these. Get other flavors of sunchips, but do not get these.
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
Me and my boyfriend often pick sun chip over any other brand for it healthy and wholesome taste. We love the French onion and harvest cheddar flavors. The price is beautiful for the amount you get!
Amelia N.
Orem , UT
These are so yummy. My only complaint is that it seems like the amount you get is WAY too little compared to other chip brands. But for the price I think that this could be overlooked. So yummy!
Kelsea M.
I used to not like SunChips because I thought they tasted to grainy but after giving up most processed foods and trying these again I kinda fell back in love! The French onion is my favorite flavor it has a lot of taste!
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
This is my favourite sunchips flavour. Its texture is crunchy and delicious. It feels like a healthy snack but honestly, it is chips at the end of the day. But the illusion you get of it being healthy is why some may go for it as a snack option
Kelly B.
Stone Mountain, Ga
Sun Chips are my favorite chip. I feel like these are a more " healthy " chip and I feel better eating these then I would a greasy fried chip. The Taste is amazing and they're never expensive.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?