BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Susana I.
OMG these taste so good I can have a whole bag in one sitting without even blinking and eyes how delicious they
Rachel O.
I love the flavor of all Sunchips! These are a favorite in my house! I feel they are healthier for my kids too!
Jennifer L. T.
Probably my favorite flavor ! I love sun chips the only problem is I can't stop eating them once I open the bag
nicholas p.
I have been eating these chips since I was a kid in middle school. These chips were everyday all time favorite.
Victoria C.
My favorite chip. Strong and bold flavor, perfect chip. I usually buy these for trips to the beach or the lake
Karlee M.
Healthier than the average chip plus it's sour cream and onion. So delicious. Yes the chip
Let my expectations.
Mary G.
Los Angeles
This flavor and cheddar and my favorite flavors. I weirdly always crave them and I can never get enough of them
Autumn M.
Pearland
I personally love sun chips! They are while grain and have so many flavors to choose from! Love love love them!
Randi A.
Little Canada
I like to take these with me for lunch. They are flavorful and absolutely delicious! I'm a big fan of sunchips
Marlette R.
Sacramento
Th ese chips are absolutely perfect  for  any occasion and  can go on many different dishes to enhance the flavors
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?