BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Celina W.
Midland, TX
Love these chips!!! They are so good can never get enough!! I don't buy these all the time but they are delicious
Lindsey S.
Kodak, TN
Hands down one of my favorite chips out there. I'm glad the noisey bag is no longer an issue. So much less noise.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I like these a lot! The French onion is my favorite flavor. The chips are crunchy and they have a lot of flavor!
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
The best flavor of sun chips. Hands down. I could start a war over people thinking other Flavors are better! Lol
Madeline B.
Lockport, LA
This is my go to healthy chip when I am trying to eat healthier. I love the flavor and the crunch of these chips!
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Devynne B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Shuttle nice flavor. I do wish it was stronger. It's nice with some ranch dip and it's similar to other sun chips
Laura C.
Sylacauga, AL
These are pretty good. I feel like they are a healthier option than a normal potato chip. They have great flavor
Tamsyn C.
Elk Grove
They are so yummy and I'm glad that they are health. They are always affordable. They are one of my go to snacks.
Amber M.
This is my absolute favorite flavor of the Sun chips brand. I love these chips. I buy them every chance I get.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back