BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
haley v.
Fort Worth, TX
i like to eat these because they are probably the healthiest of the chips. and not to mention they are delicious
Caitlyn P.
So good!!! Sun chips are the best of any chip brand,and they say they're healthy. I'll take their word and enjoy
Anette G.
Houston , TX
These are my favorite sunchips. Taste like sour cream n onion in a way. Pretty healthy I guess. Love the flavor .
Evelyn M.
I love sun chips, all flavors. These are my favorite flavor tho. I always order these chips for catering at work.
Jennifer B.
Glendora, CA
Sunchips are the best! I love this flavor such a great onion taste, they are seriously addicting! Tons of crunch
simeon w.
These are very good chips while also being extremely healthy. If your on a health kick I would totally reccommend
Melissa C.
I love these chips! They are so tasty! However, they are very potent and will leave you with some kicking breath!
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
One of my favorites!!! These are so good! The taste is amazing! If its not these I'm buying then its the cheddar!
Sadora R.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really good. I like to eat them and so do my children awesome brand of chips for a snack with food dip
nathan f.
Ipswich, MA
Onion flavor overwhelming. I'd they would tone it down a little it would rock! I like their other flavors though.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart