BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on target.com
Gina G.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite, flavorful chips. Once you eat one, you'll never be able to stop. Please have gum on you if eating!
Simone G.
I think these chips are Great! Although definitely not a chip for date night. Healthy has never tasted so good.
Angela J.
I love Sun Chips its a healthy addition to go with my sandwiches for lunch. It low fat and low in cholesterol.
Joseph D.
Acampo, CA
Great snack my favorite chips definitely a must try if you haven't dont keep missing out get you some sun chips
Christina B.
Waynesville
Love these! Healthier option. Good taste and good crispness without tasting like cardboard. Kids love them too
Maiya V.
Roanoke, VA
These chips I actually buy for myself . I buy them from Walmart.I eat them as a snack at home as well on the go
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love sun chips. This one is a bit too much though. The onion is a bit much. I would not buy this flavor again
Rachel I.
Summerton, SC
Eat this and guac! Its amazing i always buy both they pair so well together. Eating some as i type this yummyy
Yvette L.
I am not a fan of the original but the french onion are really good. Give them a try you wont be disappointed!
Randi A.
Little Canada
I like to take these with me for lunch. They are flavorful and absolutely delicious! I'm a big fan of sunchips
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?