BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Morgan L.
Lynchburg, VA
these chips are very very yummy I would prefer for her to have them on a picnic there perfect test snack and go
Shanice B.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
I love these i eat them on my salads gives an extra crunch that I like n flavor buy all the time from the stare
Angela J.
I love Sun Chips its a healthy addition to go with my sandwiches for lunch. It low fat and low in cholesterol.
nicholas p.
I have been eating these chips since I was a kid in middle school. These chips were everyday all time favorite.
Jennifer L. T.
Probably my favorite flavor ! I love sun chips the only problem is I can't stop eating them once I open the bag
lydia  R.
One of my favorite chips, they aren't too heavy and are full of taste. I would recommend them to other people.
Susana I.
OMG these taste so good I can have a whole bag in one sitting without even blinking and eyes how delicious they
Jennifer T.
Douglasville, GA
These are my absulote favorite chip. Hands down I coj ld eat the whole.bag... There good in soup. Good with dip
Victoria C.
My favorite chip. Strong and bold flavor, perfect chip. I usually buy these for trips to the beach or the lake
Rosemary F.
New Brunswick
These sun chips are great. They're not my absolute favorite flavor of sun chips, but they're a high contender.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?