BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Thalia M.
Belton, TX
The best sunchips put there! I love the grainy, bold onion flavor! They are so good i can never eat just a few...
cindy c.
San Angelo, TX
My absolute favorite chips to snack on! So flavorful and these chips dont make you feel heavy after eating them.
chloe B.
Bellingham, WA
the only french onion chips i like. they seem to be a healthy alternative to potato chips, and i also prefer them
Miranda W.
These taste good and I like the shape as well. The flavor rage is okay and they are healthier than normal chips.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
These chips are absolutely delicious! The have a amazing taste and a great crunch. They are perfect for snacking.
Nic S.
I love how these chips are healthier then the regular potato chips. They have a great taste and never lack flavor
yuyuliavio V.
It has been one of the best chips I had since I remember. I can eat this all day! Yummy! Yummy! Can't get enough.
Madeline B.
Lockport, LA
This is my go to healthy chip when I am trying to eat healthier. I love the flavor and the crunch of these chips!
Tamsyn C.
Elk Grove
They are so yummy and I'm glad that they are health. They are always affordable. They are one of my go to snacks.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?