BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Yairin M.
So good I love this they taste so good I wish I got more and Every flavor is the best in my opinion so good too
Nicole L.
Traverse City
My all time favorite chips. Great taste always flavorful. I would recommend every time. Very happy with these.
Mackenzie W.
Iola, KS
Great flavor, not their best in my opinion but still good! I would recommend this product. I bought at Walmart.
Saige C.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I have been eating these chips since I was a young girl. My only wish is that these were healthier and organic!
Peppa M.
I eat these on my diet I don't know if there considers a diet chip but I love the fact that there not so grease
member-bf2a9
Best flavor!! French onion is the best. Sunchips has always done it! And never ever disappoints. Very delicious
Josey S.
Atlanta, GA
I love all Sun Chips but these are definitely my favorite! Highly suggest these if you have not tried them yet.
Melissa M.
Bay Shore , NY
Love SunChips seriously need a membership lol but these are tasty amazingly good and not hard like other brands
Randi A.
Little Canada
I like to take these with me for lunch. They are flavorful and absolutely delicious! I'm a big fan of sunchips
Heather P.
Montrose, AR
My all time favorite multigrain chip!!! Great flavor!!! I've been eating theae since I was a child!! Yummmmy!!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?