BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
I love French onion SunChips! They have the most delicious flavor! I only wish they were easier to find in my area
Jennifer O.
My favorite chips. Despite the bad breath this has been my go to chips for sandwiches. O can nwvr stop eating them.
Karla H.
Not too much of an onion flavor honestly. They are tasty, but taste more like the original flavor than onion.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I like all of the sunchips but i am favoring this one right now. The onion isint overpowering and it balances well.
April K.
Barnwell, SC
They are good put them on top of your favorite sub sandwich eat them with tuna also good with some French onion dip
Savannah P.
Johnson City
I thought I wouldn't like these since it WAS whole grain but they taste so good I would deffinatley buy these again
Tina J.
Roebuck, SC
My husband loves these. It's a way for me to slip something a little more healthy in and him still enjoy snacking.
Carling L.
Classic chip! Feels almost healthy that it's multigrain but I'm pretty sure t does the same damage as regular chips
Taitum V.
One of my husband's favorite flavors. Takes these for lunch all the time, happy he has something good to snack on.
Maura M.
Scranton, PA
Love the French onion flavor, it compliments the multigrain chip well! Not too fatty but not the healthiest option
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart