BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Daniella D.
i love this product but im not really a fan but my boyfriend loves them theyre his all time favorite but what sucks is that they dont really have the at many stores anymore. it has that whole grain taste.
Erica N.
Astoria
Ugh I can eat these sun chips all day they taste healthy but they have that perfect amount of seasoning to make you want to reach for more. They’re a great little snack or even for a big family gathering
Sasha M.
fort wayne
SunChips are alright! I think it’s the kind of chip I have to be craving for me to enjoy them! They are very light and they do have a great flavor, but for me I feel they leave this taste in my mouth...
Destiny S.
Gilford
Sunchips have an array of flavor already then when you add the French onion flavor it makes the chip a big wow! These are our favorite chips! We buy them all the time and keep an extra in the house. We recommend this product to everyone.
Lauryn H.
west fargo
these are not good. i think any other chips besides sun chips are good as the french onion type flavor but not these. it tastes odd as a west chip with onion flavor it just doesn’t blend well would not recommend it’s just a weird flavor
Bri J.
Hastings , MN
My go to flavor when I get sunchips and I don't even like onions! These are perfect to get a salt fix but a healthier option than potatoes chips. They have a nice crunch. Love when I find them on sale!
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
A fantastic snack when you want something crunchy and savory. They aren’t greasy at all. Full of flavor. They’re sturdy so you don’t often end up with half a bag of crumbs. I very much recommend these.
Trang N.
A great snack, without leaving you feeling heavy compared to other chips. I love French onion, so delicious. I don’t buy them all the time, but I do crave them randomly. They always satisfy my craving
Alex G.
Pinole
A simple classic - a flavor that seems universally appealing to different demographics. Does leave your breath smelling a little onion-y though, but worth it for the taste. I would recommend to anyone
Arrianna E.
Hoquiam
Amazing. Super dilicious. Really tasty. Affordable. Makes you want to buy 50 bags of them. I will always buy these they are my favorite and they are delicious and I would recommend them to everyone. Even if your using them for a BBQ.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?