BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Rachel I.
Tuckerton, NJ
So good with guac enjoying some as we speak its a perfevt pair and they matvh up so well together you must try them
Nicole G.
I love the mild flavor that accompanies the perfect crunch of this chip.  I choose sun chips over most bagged chips.
Taitum V.
One of my husband's favorite flavors. Takes these for lunch all the time, happy he has something good to snack on.
Lindsey P.
San Francisco
Great chips, they’re so yummy if I could I would have them everyday. Not really healthy but better then most chips
Meklit B.
rockville, MD
Favorite flavor of all of them! Has a great taste and for the low calories! Doesn't even taste like it's multigrain
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
I like all of the sunchips but i am favoring this one right now. The onion isint overpowering and it balances well.
Kaitlyn R.
Dacula, GA
These are the best chips I have ever had. I love the light and airy crisp when you bite into these wonderful crisps
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
I can only eat these chips anytime its light and tasty. And also its one of many flavors of chip I like and prefer.
Tori V.
Brooklyn, NY
Loved these ever since I was a kid. Has great flavor and also taste really healthy at the same time. Great product.
Brittany B.
MUNCY, PA
These are wonderful and awful at the same time. They taste so great that I end up eating the whole bag at one time!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart