BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Olympia Z.
These has always been one of my favorite chips. Even though I’m positive they’ve changed the recipe, still great
Laura C.
Sylacauga, AL
These are pretty good. I feel like they are a healthier option than a normal potato chip. They have great flavor
Asma N.
Tried this from my roommate thinking that i won't like them but ended up falling in love. these are REALLY good!
Caitlyn P.
So good!!! Sun chips are the best of any chip brand,and they say they're healthy. I'll take their word and enjoy
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
One of my favorites!!! These are so good! The taste is amazing! If its not these I'm buying then its the cheddar!
Alley R.
Takes me back to elementary school! I've never had French onion soup and I hate onions but this chip is bomb.com.
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny
Love these chips, they are very crunchy and salty and is a great go when you are picking from all types of chips!
Alysia H.
French Onion sun chips are my absolute favorite flavor of sun chips they make. I have loved them since childhood.
Stevie R.
Sandy, OR
French onion! Not a flavor I had heard of for SunChips when I found them, but I definitely was not disappointed.
Thalia M.
Belton, TX
The best sunchips put there! I love the grainy, bold onion flavor! They are so good i can never eat just a few...
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?