BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
April K.
Barnwell, SC
They are good put them on top of your favorite sub sandwich eat them with tuna also good with some French onion dip
Letty C.
Chicopee, MA
Me encantan son mis favoritas tienen un excelente sabor a cebolla y son bien crujientes....no puedes parar de comer
Paola R.
Love this flavor. super crunchy and with so muuuchhhhh spices that I cant resist in eating the whole bag by myself.
Crystal ß.
Bradenton
Very healthy compared to other chips I give these to all my kids and they love them and I am not feeding them junk
Tina J.
Roebuck, SC
My husband loves these. It's a way for me to slip something a little more healthy in and him still enjoy snacking.
Melinda C.
Langley
this brand of chips has to be my favorite brand ever. they have always been fresh, and that what I love about them.
Vetta L.
Coon Rapids, MN
One of my favorite chips! They are so delicious, especially this flavor and garden salsa! Must have in the cupboard
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
I can only eat these chips anytime its light and tasty. And also its one of many flavors of chip I like and prefer.
Sam F.
These are the best flavor of sunchips but they do not sell them anywhere around where I live. Thats the worst part.
Emerald S.
Apache Jct, AZ
Love sun chips! I remember my mom putting these in my lunches for school when I wAS a kid! Now I do it for my kids!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?