BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Abigail F.
Sun chips are my favorite kind of chips. They taste the best and I've just always like this specific flavor too.
Nykelle J.
Newark
I’ve been eating sun chips for as long as I can remember. These will always be a family favorite in my household.
Olympia Z.
These has always been one of my favorite chips. Even though I’m positive they’ve changed the recipe, still great
Laura C.
Sylacauga, AL
These are pretty good. I feel like they are a healthier option than a normal potato chip. They have great flavor
Rachel H.
Monrovia, CA
This is my favorite go-to cup. It tastes absolutely delicious and is one of the healthier chip options out there
Alley R.
Takes me back to elementary school! I've never had French onion soup and I hate onions but this chip is bomb.com.
Robin M.
Proctorville
This is my favorite flavor of SunChips. Kind of taste like sour cream and onion only with more of an onion taste.
Alysia H.
French Onion sun chips are my absolute favorite flavor of sun chips they make. I have loved them since childhood.
Andrea L.
These chips are healthy and good but I don’t really care for the sour cream flavor I prefer the harvest cheddar.
Evelyn M.
I love sun chips, all flavors. These are my favorite flavor tho. I always order these chips for catering at work.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?