BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emalyann B.
Modesto, CA
I love the bold flavor an crunch of these. I don't feel so bad eating a few handfuls knowing they are multi grain.
Nina T.
So French onion is my go to sun chip honestly it takes me back to my childhood super crunchy and has a unique shape
Gul S.
Sun chips will always be my all time favorite chips since childhood it's just so good I love them and it's healthy
Kathryn B.
Sherman, TX
This is the original Sunship they are very good I ate a whole bag the other day and the French onion is my favorite
Marcie G.
Charleston
I love this flavor! Other than normal cheddar, this is my favorite. It tastes just like sour cream and onion chips!
Karen Mae R.
Port Saint Lucie
Sun chips french onion is our favorite with my kid. Great flavor and addicting. I love the softness on the crunch..
Arla C.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Love them super yummy strong taste. They have the perfect crunch. They're addicting! You can't just have a few....
Ruthie R.
union, sc
I love sun chips even if the bag is the loudest in history. the chips are very crisp and have a great grain flavor.
Christina S.
Fort Myers, FL
I love all the flavors of Sunship's, but this flavor especially is so good. Goes great with any kind of dip as well
Carling L.
Classic chip! Feels almost healthy that it's multigrain but I'm pretty sure t does the same damage as regular chips
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?