BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nykelle J.
Newark
I’ve been eating sun chips for as long as I can remember. These will always be a family favorite in my household.
Rachel H.
Monrovia, CA
This is my favorite go-to cup. It tastes absolutely delicious and is one of the healthier chip options out there
Anette G.
Houston , TX
These are my favorite sunchips. Taste like sour cream n onion in a way. Pretty healthy I guess. Love the flavor .
Robin M.
Proctorville
This is my favorite flavor of SunChips. Kind of taste like sour cream and onion only with more of an onion taste.
Jennifer B.
Glendora, CA
Sunchips are the best! I love this flavor such a great onion taste, they are seriously addicting! Tons of crunch
Asma N.
Tried this from my roommate thinking that i won't like them but ended up falling in love. these are REALLY good!
April M.
Clinton, IA
These are amazing! Such a great taste and the crunch just makes them better. The texture makes for a perfect chip
Olympia Z.
These has always been one of my favorite chips. Even though I’m positive they’ve changed the recipe, still great
Meagan D.
These are one of my favorite chips. I can eat these all day and not think twice about it. They are so addicting.
Marla Q.
Irwin
Love these so much. This is a favorite in our house. Great flavor not greasy. Bad thing is you have 1 can't stop
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?