BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Devynne B.
Santa Cruz, CA
Shuttle nice flavor. I do wish it was stronger. It's nice with some ranch dip and it's similar to other sun chips
Abigail F.
Sun chips are my favorite kind of chips. They taste the best and I've just always like this specific flavor too.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Not my most favorite flavor from SunChips but it's definitely a good one. The flavor is bold but a perfect blend.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
The French onion flavor in these is very strong. They're tasty and I bring them for pilot lucks and other events
kelly m.
These sun chips are awesome! They taste great and they complete your satisfaction:) can't wait to try new flavors
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny
Love these chips, they are very crunchy and salty and is a great go when you are picking from all types of chips!
Tabitha D.
Shamokin, PA
These chips are light and crispy. They are full of flavor and are quite healthy for you. Make for q great snack.
Hillary S.
Gonzales tx
These are just so delicious they are my all time favorite chips i could eat them every day hmmm i just love them
Jordan P.
Panama City, FL
These have always been my favorite sun chips. I love the French onion taste and they are always fresh and crisp.
Rachel H.
Monrovia, CA
This is my favorite go-to cup. It tastes absolutely delicious and is one of the healthier chip options out there
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?