BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
When I want a healthy snack these are my go to! French onion and garden salsa are my faves! They never disappoint.
yuyuliavio V.
My number one chips! It's the best chips ever! I love how flavorful it is. I wish they have bigger and fuller bags.
Vetta L.
Coon Rapids, MN
One of my favorite chips! They are so delicious, especially this flavor and garden salsa! Must have in the cupboard
Rachel I.
Summerton, SC
So good with guac enjoying some as we speak its a perfevt pair and they matvh up so well together you must try them
Emerald S.
Apache Jct, AZ
Love sun chips! I remember my mom putting these in my lunches for school when I wAS a kid! Now I do it for my kids!
Sam F.
These are the best flavor of sunchips but they do not sell them anywhere around where I live. Thats the worst part.
Paola R.
Love this flavor. super crunchy and with so muuuchhhhh spices that I cant resist in eating the whole bag by myself.
Iryna B.
Brooklyn , Ny
Love these chips, they are very crunchy and salty and is a great go when you are picking from all types of chips!
Miranda W.
These taste good and I like the shape as well. The flavor rage is okay and they are healthier than normal chips.
Amanda R.
My fiancé is obsessed with sun chips. He has to have French onion sun chips every single time we leave the store.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?