BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
blanca a.
This are pretty good they are healthier for you they taste good. They taste good with food like tuna or potatoe salad
Kayla H.
Fort Worth
Try these chips with your favorite sandwhich. It is soo good and great flavor. I have gotten these at subway before.
Sal L.
Toledo
The first time I ever had these I feel in love. They were delicious! The crunchiness and flavor was out of this world
Adina E.
HORSHAM, PA
I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE!!! These chips are jam packed with flavor but without the fat of regular potato chips.
Lisset R.
van nuys, CA
I usually purchase this when i eat a subway i love the taste it also doesn't taste unhealthy i really love this chips
Amanda C.
Tampa, FL
Normally I love French Onion but these are not as delicious as I thought they would be. I won't be buying these again
Rima S.
staten Island
Really good and light tasting! Great with a sandwich lol! I usually get it from my schools vending machine for a $1!
Jennifer L.
Moxee City
Yheze are great alone. Don't even need dip with them. Probably my favorite aside from the salsa kind. These are great
Andrea G.
They taste so good. I have love these chips since I was in highschool they are my favorite. This flavor is the best.
Karlee S.
I honesty think that all of these flavors are amazing. I can never decide what one to get! Goes great with any meal.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back