BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina S.
Fort Myers, FL
I love all the flavors of Sunship's, but this flavor especially is so good. Goes great with any kind of dip as well
Carling L.
Classic chip! Feels almost healthy that it's multigrain but I'm pretty sure t does the same damage as regular chips
April K.
Barnwell, SC
They are good put them on top of your favorite sub sandwich eat them with tuna also good with some French onion dip
Tina J.
Roebuck, SC
My husband loves these. It's a way for me to slip something a little more healthy in and him still enjoy snacking.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
I can only eat these chips anytime its light and tasty. And also its one of many flavors of chip I like and prefer.
Casey K.
Ripley, WV
My all time favorite chips since I was a kid. I love the shape and how they have kept the same recipe for so long.
Kelly M.
Chula Vista , CA
All the Sun Chips flavors are great that I’ve tried. I love the crunch that they have. We normally shop at Ralph’s
yuyuliavio V.
My number one chips! It's the best chips ever! I love how flavorful it is. I wish they have bigger and fuller bags.
Jennifer O.
My favorite chips. Despite the bad breath this has been my go to chips for sandwiches. O can nwvr stop eating them.
Letty C.
Chicopee, MA
Me encantan son mis favoritas tienen un excelente sabor a cebolla y son bien crujientes....no puedes parar de comer
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?