BY SUNCHIPS® #19 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Verónica V.
I have tried most of there flavors but i must say that the french union is my favorite. Been eating these for years.
LEELA L.
Healthier version of chips but still a satisfying taste! You can't go wrong with Sun Chips  of any flavor.
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
A lot of people don't like sunchips. Which I don't understand, what's not to like about it? You can eat it with a dip
Jessica S.
Meigs
Sun Chips are everything! I love all flavors! Not only that, but they have muti grain, which helps with the guilt! ;)
Libby R.
Oceanside, Ca
Sun chips are always good. They are crunchy and not greasy. I prefer other flavors or the original over this flavor.
Esmie R.
853 cedar av holtville ca
Bomb don’t eat them everyday but I do like them so o eat them here and there . I don’t think they expensive either .
Briana T.
Its an good go to snack when you do not have anything else to snack on, i am a repeat consumer i will buy these again
blanca a.
This are pretty good they are healthier for you they taste good. They taste good with food like tuna or potatoe salad
Sal L.
Toledo
The first time I ever had these I feel in love. They were delicious! The crunchiness and flavor was out of this world
Katie K.
Las Vegas
Just like all the other sun chips these are very delicious. The best sour cream onion chips out there in my opinion.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?