BY SUNCHIPS® #22 in Chips

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Andrea G.
They taste so good. I have love these chips since I was in highschool they are my favorite. This flavor is the best.
Lauren S.
Norwell, MA
Great snack! Love the taste and also the variety of flavors that Sun Chips has to offer. Very affordable chips.
Carissa M.
Northridge , CA
My favorite flavor of sun chips, has just the right about of french onion flavor without it being too over powering.
Crystal K.
Rome
These are very delicious! My kids even eat them and actually prefer them over most other brands. They are very good.
👑kiki👑 L.
Orlando, FL
Chips chips chip I can have them all day especially sun chips they bring back good childhood memories absolutely love
Briana T.
Its an good go to snack when you do not have anything else to snack on, i am a repeat consumer i will buy these again
Carlina C.
Denver, CO
I love these and eat these with my family often. They are my favorite snack and will definitely keep being my go to.
Kaitlan A.
My favorite flavor of sun chips is definitely French onion! So delicious! This is the only flavor I buy of sun chips.
Emilie H.
Slidell, LA
Great chip. Love it. I wish they would bring back the biodegradable bags. I love that their plants are solar powered.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
Great is healthier choice if your craving sour cream and onion chips. I often get them at Subway with my sand which.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?