BY SUNCHIPS® #29 in Chips

• Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dinah A.
Grundy
These chips are tasty, crunchy. Great as a stand along snack. Price is comparable to other snacks. Bought at Walmart.
Kaitlan A.
My favorite flavor of sun chips is definitely French onion! So delicious! This is the only flavor I buy of sun chips.
Alexis Dell Q.
Mmm this product was delicious and tasty. It is a lot more healthier as well compared to other fattning fried chips!
Kye H.
Who needs dip? A yummy and healthy chip that's great for adults and children! They are so yummy for being so healthy.
Carissa M.
Northridge , CA
My favorite flavor of sun chips, has just the right about of french onion flavor without it being too over powering.
Jonnessa B.
Orlando, FL
I love these chips! Only a few calories for a lot of chips (35 per serving) and the French Onion Flavor is the BOMB
Karen Mae R.
Port Saint Lucie
Sun chips french onion is our favorite with my kid. Great flavor and addicting. I love the softness on the crunch..
Karla H.
Not too much of an onion flavor honestly. They are tasty, but taste more like the original flavor than onion.
Savannah P.
Johnson City
I thought I wouldn't like these since it WAS whole grain but they taste so good I would deffinatley buy these again
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
I love French onion SunChips! They have the most delicious flavor! I only wish they were easier to find in my area
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?