BY SUNCHIPS® #21 in Chips

• Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try thes...4 Answers
  • I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
alyssa d.
Love to pair these chips with a turkey sub from subway. The onion chips with some sweet onion teriyaki sauce good combo
Maureen S.
Lombard, IL
These are my favorite chips ever! They have a great taste, and the bag isn't filled halfway with air like other brands.
Kristina H.
League City , TX
These are my favorite chips! Always crunchy. I love that they are not oily and they have the right amount of seasoning.
Kim M.
Rensselaer
These taste so good and are healthier then other chips. Definitely would recommend them. My kids also live these chips
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
I eat these sun chip often there great tasting baked so no oils. I would recommend ease for parties snacks or anything
Milissa M.
San Jose
Love these sunchips you can't just eat one u will end up eatingalot more becausethey are that good so I recommendthese
Erica V.
Indianapolis
My favorite. ..love this flavor, this chip is crunchy and flavorful. I will buy again and refer to friends and family.
Bridget P.
Union,NJ
SunChips are a great alternative to regular chips although they are still not great for you. They have amazing flavors!
Charlae C.
Warren, Mi
The onion taste told it off. Makes it feel like the super bowl all over again. Great when with your friends and family.
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
French onion sub chips are the best chips yet, so full of flavor and somewhat healthy at the same time. Very delicious.
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Sara Y.
Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it more of an onion chip?

back