BY SUNCHIPS®

• I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, w...4 Answers
  • Do these have the real flavor of french onion, or is it m...3 Answers
Haylie B.
Tulsa, OK
My second favorite chips from SunChips. Great to eat on the go & they are cheap for the quality. They also taste amazing!
Jayme T.
Grove city, OH
What a yummy heathy snack! Perfect sand which sidekick! And don't worry about eating a few too many, they are healthy!!!
Katie S.
Pearl River
Sun Chips are the one chip brand everyone in my household likes. They seem to not even produce crumbs like most chips do.
William W.
liked them a lot just that the bag was broken in to small pieces taste was good but not as good as other bra dad11th i ha
Kourtni P.
Fair Oaks
A favorite of everyone in my household. They have a great texture and the flavor is not too strong but also not too light
Cheyenne A.
Harrisville, WV
I could honestly eat the whole bag in one sitting. They are soooo good! Has really good flavor, but not too over powering
Kimberly S.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite ones I could eat them all day lol😃  Cheddar cheese  are also very good! And they are affordable doesn't compare
alyix f.
Lehi, UT
I love sunchips! I love the texture and the taste! They are different than other chips and I feel like they are healthier
Portia S.
Tampa, FL
These are very good. Can be found at any drug store. I've ate these as a kid and still continue to eat them as an adult.
Mary T.
MIDLAND, MI
This was the first Sun Chip flavor I ever tried, and I was immediately OBSESSED!!! So flavorful and crunchy. I love them!
Kellie W.
Clarkston, MI
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
I would say cheese is my favorite flavor, what's yours?
Marisol G.
I'm wondering if this chips have a strong onion flavor, what are your thoughts?
Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
Omg! Are these as good as they sound?? I have to try these asap!
Kendra M.
Spring, TX
Can I have some now please?

Walmart